Tirta Nila, the sophisticated beach house and the luxuries of a five-star resort in a stunning oceanfront
Villa Tirta Nila, a stunning new Luxury 4 bedroom Beach House located right on the water in the Candidasa area of Bali’s picturesque and unspoiled East coast.
This exclusive four-bedroom villa is far removed from the hustle and bustle of mainstream tourism and offers glorious seaside views of Bali’s magnificent coastline and offshore islands.
Villa Tirta Nila, the surrounding area is lush with coconut groves and rice fields enticing discerning guests to a part of Bali, which is often not experienced. There are plenty of things to do and to see while you are in the area. Majestic water palaces of Balinese kings, scenic mountain valleys, authentic ancient villages and beautiful tropical parks are located just nearby.
You can do activities include Balinese cooking classes and visits to traditional market, Bali’s best diving and snorkelling on ship wrecks and nearby grass covered sea rocks, rice field trekking, mountain bike riding, mountain climbing, white water rafting, jungle tracking on elephant’s back, fishing and much more.
The township of Candidasa is less than 2km away and features a slew of shops, cafes and restaurants for every budget, from the simple locally owned warungs serving cheap and cheerful Indonesian food, to classy upmarket restaurants and bars serving gourmet cuisine.
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Private pool
- Volleyball and badminton court
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Board games, books and magazines
- Free Wi-Fi access
- In-room safe
- iPod docks
- Baby cot
- Baby highchair
- First morning breakfast
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit basket on arrival
- Unlimited drinking water
- Local coffee and tea
- Villa manager
- Security guards
Tirta Nila beach house is located on the outskirts of Candidasa, a tranquil resort town in the East coast of Bali that is a comfortable 1.5-hour drive from the Bali NgurahRai International Airport along the newly built highway.
Distances from Tirta Nila beach house:
- Bali International airport: 63 km, 1,5 hours
- Local supermarket (Candidasa): 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- Deli groceries (Sanur): 48 km, 1 hour
- Cafes and restaurants in Candidasa: 3,5 km, 10 minutes
- PADI dive centres in Candidasa: 4 km, 10 minutes
- Keramas surf spot: 33 km, 40 minutes
- Besakih Mother Temple: 30 km, 60 minutes
- Tirta Gangga water palace: 21 km, 35 minutes
- Bali Safari Park & marine Park: 30 km, 35 minutes
- Ubud centre: 45 km, 60 minutes